Saly

salythereader

Driving Her Wild

Driving Her Wild - Meg  Maguire

This book was certainly very different and I would rate it 3.25 stars. The heroine was an ex-MMA fighter and the alpha in the relationship which I found unusual.  She has just retired and is about to turn 30 and wants a family and  a guy that is miles apart from the one's she met on the road, so she signs up for Spark (the dating service of the heroine from the first book).

The hero Patrick is working as an electrician (a very inept one) at the gym she has started work at and  was a very, sweet clumsy guy who was insecure because of his divorce and so willing to put himself on the line even when the heroine made it very clear that she wanted someone financially stable and not him.

The heroine didn't work for me many times, she seemed kind of like a user to me though she was upfront about the fact that it was just physical and not something that could work in the long run. This book ends on a HFN and not a HEA, with both of them agreeing to give them a shot.