Saly

salythereader

Hard Irish (Weldon, #3) - Jennifer Saints This book came as a surprise to me because even though I have read the other two books in the series, they were pretty much average for me, this one worked better. The hero and his twin run wild and their construction business isn't doing so well. Their chief rival is another business which he learns is being helmed by the heroine. He meets her before he knows who she is and is attracted to her. Then he appoints himself her bodyguard when "accidents" start happening. Of course his lie stretches out for a long time, she thinks he is a security person when he is not. She has plenty to deal with, a psycho ex, dead uncle, sick father and secrets about her parents past. The suspense sub-plot was a bit far-fetched for me but I still ended up liking the book.