Saly

salythereader

Tactical Strike (Bagram Special Ops, #2)

Tactical Strike (Bagram Special Ops, #2) - Kaylea Cross Tactical Strike is the second book in the awesome Bagram series by Kaylea Cross and despite the long wait it doesn't disappoint.

In the first book Deadly Descent readers were introduced to by the rules pilot Captain Candace Bradford and rebellious Staff Sergeant Ryan Wentworth and the sparks they struck of each other but Candace is miles apart from Ryan, first she is an officer and fraternization is forbidden then she isn't sure she likes Ryan half of the time, he has a big mouth and disobeys her even when she tells him to keep his distance.

Sounds awesome, right? And it is, military maneuvers, a first hot kiss and the hottest first sex scene ever! The book totally doesn't disappoint. The suspense is top notch, the danger of being stranded when the enemy is surrounding you and being professional even when the person you love is in danger.

The romance once it starts going is lovely, I loved how these two gave their all to each other despite the heroine's complicated family and their career. I so can't wait for the next story, since I love this series, this author and the characters who are next.

ARC provided by publisher through Netgalley.