Saly

salythereader

Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose - RaeAnne Thayne Another good book in this series, with the second brother Wyatt now being the hero. While his sister's kidnapping led to Gage joining the FBI, Wyatt turned to writing, in order to understand the psyche of those who commit crimes. His next story is one the heroine's brother, a cop convicted of murdering his girlfriend and her mother.

The heroine believes in her brother's innocence even if no-one does and at first knowing the hero wanted to write about her mother, made her angry but then she saw the advantage of it. I have to say the heroine was one tenacious chick, her childhood was lonely, a mentally sick mother and a distant judge father, so her brother Hunter was the only one there for her, so she is there for him. She leaves medical school to study law, to help her brother. She joins forces with the hero for this purpose who at first doesn't believe her but then new evidence keeps coming up and so do the threats. I liked the mystery aspect though the thing with the missing sister was fairly obvious and convenient. I am now off to read the next in the series.