Saly

salythereader

Intangible Dream

Intangible Dream - Patricia Wilson I really enjoyed this book. It was obvious from the start that the hero was bat-shit crazy for the heroine only she couldn't see it, having been sheltered by her father. After his death she loses everything and the hero comes to the rescue and wants to marry her. She doesn't want to marry him. She becomes independent and though I did fault her blindness sometimes, the hero was awesome. Oh, also the hero was celibate ever since he met her 2 years ago.

“Oh, yes, there have been women, but not after I saw you. Form the moment I saw you my life changed. I couldn’t offer you innocence but I could damned well change, and I did. In any case,” he added ruefully, “I couldn’t have you so I didn’t want anyone lese. There are no women, my sweet Gemma, and there never will be…only you.”