Saly

salythereader

Ice Cold (T-FLAC #17)

Ice Cold - Cherry Adair This was not a good T-FLAC book. I never got into the romance and the suspense part of it. The heroine Honey is a cyber operative whose boss is murdered and then she then has to go on a op with the hero bomb T-FLAC agent Rafe, known as the Spanish Stud. The heroine is chic and rich and known as the Ice Princess and I never warmed up to her. The hero too didn't have much presence. He had a tough childhood and his brief marriage ended when his operative wife died and he has been playing the field ever since.

I felt the chemistry was forced between these two. The suspense too was lack-luster, a series of bomb blasts and a connection to AJ Cooper book, the rogue operative Catherine "Savage" and Black Rose. I did feel Honey was a bit foolish for initially believing in her old mentor.

The sudden words of love and marriage too didn't ring true to me. An average T-FLAC book.