Saly

salythereader

Wilde Bunch

Wilde Bunch (Man of the Month) - Barbara Boswell Rating 3.25 stars
I liked this book even if there were several reasons I shouldn't have. The hero's nieces and nephews were terrors and totally out of control and they didn't learn a single bit of discipline by the end of the book but maybe that is because the book is over a short period of time plus the kids were raised by hippie parents.

I also didn't feel that the heroine's relationship with her stepfather was resolved and he got away scot free for deceiving her. The heroine has always been lonely and unwanted and when she goes to visit her stepfather, finds another man, the hero there to receive her who thinks she is there to marry him, an idea put forth by her ex-stepfather.

She resists but can't help be drawn in though she does have insecurities because of the hero's old past filled with women and feeling like she is a convenience. There was a minor subplot that kind of made me uncomfortable, about the hero's niece falling for a much older man.

But I still ended up liking the book.