Saly

salythereader

All In The Family (Silhouette Intimate Moments series, No. 205)

All in the Family - Heather Graham Loved this book, it was just so sweet and funny. The teenage children of the h/H are in love and pregnant and that is how they meet when the hero comes to her house like an avenging angel, thinking that she is a child. They soon find out that their kids are serious and plan to get married. Now, the heroine is conflicted, she too was young when she fell pregnant and though she loved her husband, it was a struggle to survive. She has been widowed for seven years and is in many ways an innocent (she is 35). I loved the chemistry between the h/H and especially how the heroine's son confronts the hero about his intentions towards his mother and the pregnancy scare for the heroine was hilarious especially keeping in mind the children's condition. A sweet book!!