Saly

salythereader

Dear Diary - Nancy Bush Rating 2.5 stars
This book bored me. I am serious. The h/H supposedly become best friends, then they become teens, she witnesses her father boinking someone else, the same night the hero kisses her, she says she only wants a friend. Then comes college and they become distant, she has her one and only love affair and concludes men can't be faithful. The hero gets married and that kind of ends their friendship, even when he gets divorced and moves away. Then he comes back as her boss and wants to be friends again. What I found weird was that she called him her best friend but I found no evidence of it. Even at 32 the heroine was judgmental and cynical as ever and pictured her dad and ex when the hero made a move on her. I was seriously bored, the romance was bland, the heroine stupid, the hero unassuming.