Saly

salythereader

Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain, #2)

Sweet Dreams  - Kristen Ashley The book was long and that became tiring and as usual the editing was kinda weird but overall I enjoyed the book. There was way too much drama and I had a hard time with the fact that the hero Tate had no problem using curse words in front of his ten year old son Jonas plus there was his crazy mom and vitriolic ex. Tate could be a jerk, he calls Lauren bad names at the start but he could be awesome as well, the way she proposed to her, her birthday present all perfect. I also didn't like how he had no problem airing their personal life in public to stake a claim. The book had lot of drama, her ex, his ex, parents, serial killer etc
Lauren I liked her, especially seeing her rebuild her life after her divorce and seeing that her ex sucked and that something special was still out there. I loved how she fit in into the new town, made friends and even befriended Jonas. Overall, a good book.