Saly

salythereader

To Honor (R&R, #1) - D.F. Krieger Rating 3.5 stars
The hero cheats emotionally for a month with a therapist that is supposed to be helping him instead she tells him everything is his wife's fault and he allows himself to be manipulated and asks her for a divorce after his wife sees his text messages. The heroine tries to kill herself and it is a culmination of many things, her loneliness because of her husband's deployments, the fertility treatments to have a baby and then their baby's death. We get the hero's POV, he is devastated over what he has done. He didn't leave her to be with the OW, hell he admits he never wanted her but his counselling makes him see that somewhere along the way with his frequent absences and years of treatment, he and his wife stopped communicating. He works hard to win her back and make her see that she means the world to him. I felt the book was too short though I did enjoy the author's style and the heroine's spunk with the doctor in the facility.