Saly

salythereader

Bought: For His Convenience or Pleasure? (Harlequin Presents)

Bought: For His Convenience or Pleasure? - Maggie Cox I am not of a fan of Miranda Lee but despite disliking certain things about Maddie I couldn't help like her because she had her reasons for being the way she was however messed up. Maddie dressed up outrageously, some may even call it cheap but she doesn't care just like she doesn't care about men and sex. To her men are meant to be toyed with and discarded just like the way she saw her mom being used and thrown away. Maddie has a type, rich, snobby men and maybe it is to take revenge on all the men who hurt her mother, but she doesn't care, she doesn't believe in love or marriage or even like sex but she uses it as a power tool. She met the hero six months ago, the perfect British uptight man and now he is back and even though he rejected her before, she wants him, he will make a perfect sperm donor for the baby she wants.

Maddie could be really cold and bitchy and she could act as a vamp to hide her true feelings like when she fell in love with the hero, but she was all kinds of messed up. The hero has lived upto his family name for years but he is now bored, so he breaks off his engagement and wants to get Maddie out of his system. He kind of sees through to her from the start so he doesn't let her have control in the bedroom and makes her enjoy sex. He falls for her and wants to marry her but knows with her cynicism it will not be easy.

I know not everyone would enjoy this book but I was in the right mood today so I did.