Saly

salythereader

Pictures Of Emily (Silhouette Romance)

Pictures of Emily (Silhouette Romance, #761) - Theresa Weir This was the first book by this author and the simplistic way it was written makes it easy to discern. The hero is a model, who isn't a happy person, he never has been since his childhood was hell, he was used bys his alcoholic mother and never had a great upbringing, being raised as a child actor in a hell-hole home. He carries within himself a lot of pain and shame. The heroine Emily is 20, shy and naive. She lives on a small island which the hero visits and is a fisherman's daughter taking care of her three sisters and making kites. The story is very simple, she gets sick, he marries her to protect her reputation but in reality it is because he wants to. These two never really talk to each other instead they kind of talk to themselves. This book has no forced kisses or anything like that, it barely has kisses. I kind of found it sweet and sometimes it shows flashes of what a brilliant writer Theresa Weir is now.