Saly

salythereader

Friends with Benefits

Friends with Benefits - Kelly Jamieson Not a bad read but not something I would re-read. h/H have been friends forever, she runs a yoga studio, he is a divorce lawyer. She at 30 suddenly wants to get married, pushes him into setting her up. They share a kiss in anger, she further acts like an immature child. They have sex, she thinks let us do friends with benefits. He kind of feel used and they make it more. He is anti-marriage, being a divorce lawyer and seeing his parents example. Their love is not enough for her, she wants marriage, she walks off in a snit, refusing to take his calls. He figures out that if having her in his life means marriage he will do it. She on the other hand had the lamest excuse to want to get married, she thought her family didn't respect her and she was in the shadow of her older more successful sister. I didn't find the heroine super likeable.