Saly

salythereader

Guarding Suzannah (Serve and Protect, #1) - Norah Wilson I couldn't connect with the book, not the writing, not the characters. I never found anything special in the heroine, I actually got annoyed with her, the hero too was just okay. He is a police officer, she is a hotshot defence attorney and they play for opposite teams, plus she comes from class and money while he is all average. She is being stalked but doesn't want to report it since cops don't look too favourably on her. I actually found the heroine snobbish and being a dog lover didn't like seeing the dog shot. I found the hero too good for her, he is willing to switch teams so as to not face her in court, ultimately at the end, she too becomes a professor and mother. All in all very average and it didn't interest me enough to immediately get to the next book in the series.