Saly

salythereader

Blame It on Babies

Blame It On Babies (Boots & Beauties) (Harlequin Temptation, No. 819) (Temptation, 819) - Kristine Rolofson I didn't find the book terribly romantic. The hero is at a friend's wedding, gets drunk thinking about his mess of marriage and how his ex left him for someone else taking his money with her and ranch. Heroine is waitressing there after having lost her job. Heroine knows the hero since she had a crush on him growing up but I felt there was a distinct lack of information here, like how old was the heroine and how long had she lived next door to him. Well things happen and they spend the night together. And six months later he comes back to town and she is pregnant. He wants to get married for duty, she doesn't, of course she loves him and agrees though they kind of live like strangers. I didn't feel the love or romance and words of love came out of the blue.