Saly

salythereader

Sting Of The Scorpion

Sting of the Scorpion - Ginna Gray I liked this book quite a bit but for some reason I never felt the hero apologized for trying to use the heroine as a tool for his revenge, not even once he said I am sorry for using you, he knew she was an innocent and that she and her mother had lived separately from her father, struggling for survival and that the heroine had spent ten years taking care of her sick mother, running a secretarial business from home, yet he continued on his plan for revenge. He didn't treat her badly, he treated her well and when he found out she was a virgin married her and made her happy, helping her dreams come true and he had not intention of giving her up but what chaffed me was that she still made her take him to her father, to throw their marriage in his face, which ended up hurting her.

He came from the trashy part of town and the heroine's half brother seduced the hero's brother, getting her pregnant and then abandoning her and they were run out of town, so when he sees the heroine working in his office it seems perfect. As he gets to know her, he sees how sweet she is and comes to like her.

In the end I felt the heroine was a push-over when it came to him, she never asked him to apologize or shouted at him for using him instead she just continued loving him and living with him. An apology would have been appreciated. She did in the end give him an ultimatum though which I liked but it still seemed disappointing.