Saly

salythereader

Easy

Easy - Tammara Webber I bow to the power of GR, I mean personally I wouldn't have picked up this book if not for the glowing reviews of my friends and that would have been my loss, since this book was awesome. People have written awesome reviews about this so I won't, just jot down my dis-jointed thoughts.

This book felt so real, the depiction of Jackie as a girl who followed her boyfriend of three years to a college of his choice instead of her own dreams felt real, her confusion after he broke up with her felt real too and we slowly see her becoming Jacqueline instead of Jackie, the name her ex gave her. Her feelings after the assault on her is something felt by so many women, the shame, the fear, wanting to forget instead of creating a fuss because no matter what you say in any society a woman is blamed for inciting men, which is total BS and makes my blood boil.

Lucas is the guy who rescues her and he is such a swoon-worthy hero, he works, he sketches and is such a protector. And I knew he was the tutor too, not at first but after a few e-mail exchanges I knew it and I was head over heels for him. That his past was so sad made me feel for him. He was so sweet and sexy with her as well, their gradual progression to a more intimate relationship and that moment when he asked her to say Stop, soo awesome!!

All in all an excellent book, I loved how it dealt with the romance, self-defense, speaking out against a guy even when people all around you seem to blame you, everything was perfect.