Saly

salythereader

Forever Flint (Man Of The Month/Man Of The Month Anniversary) (Silhouette Desire)

Forever Flint (Silhouette Desire, #1243) (Man Of The Month) - Barbara Boswell I don't mind bantering in books, but too much of it and all negative involving jumping to conclusions annoy me.

The heroine is not happy with her new boss and has to go on an adventure trip with five men. She is a career city girl who is not much of a romantic and even advised her sister's against their marriage.

The hero is the CEO of his company and the serious twin, totally committed to his job. He is surprised to find she is a woman since he expected a man, but she seems determined to do the job she is assigned since she doesn't want to be unemployed.

On the last day they sleep together, both misinterpreting things and parting for six weeks, missing each other. She is preggers thinks he doesn't want kids, acts like a shrew, he suggests marriage and after some dragging she agrees.

She likes her new life but doesn't tell him she loves him and neither does he. They tell each other HEA.

I would describe this book as boring actually, I love some books by her but this one is not the best.