Saly

salythereader

Tall, Dark and Reckless

Tall, Dark and Reckless - An average read, the heroine is a reporter who lives for the job. Her father disappeared when she was 12 and she became an adult that night, her mother never got over what happened and she made herself into a person who depended on herself.

Her boss gives her a story, dating in the nineties and she chooses the hero thinking he has an over-grown ego because of the article in the magazine. The hero is a Texas Ranger whose friends pulled a prank on him and he had no idea about the article being published.

The reason I didn't enjoy the book, the romance didn't work for me, they decide to help each other out, he will find out what happened with her father and she will help him hold off the women who responded to the magazine article.

She finds out her father died and didn't abandon them but her career is still top priority. I felt that it was the hero who made all the compromise and I didn't believe that they loved each other atleast not that soon.