Saly

salythereader

Mclain's Law: Premiere

Mclain's Law: Premiere - Despite moments when I wanted to kick the hero for his disbelief and snap judgments, I ended up enjoying the book.

It was pretty sexy and I really liked the heroine, she was pretty nice and hadn't had the best childhood since her abilities brought her bad coverage so it was a big step for her to go to the police and volunteer information about the in-news case, kidnapping of children.

The hero was a tough one to like at first, he looked at the heroine with suspicion investigating her and equating her with his ex-wife when she was nothing like her. He was more of the silent type, not trusting women much but he can't keep his hands off the heroine or being in her presence.

I liked seeing him all jealous, concerned for her safety and he also didn't consider himself good enough for her but well I did like that the heroine told him in straight terms that he was.

I ended up enjoying the book a lot & want to read Cruz's book & wish like this one it is digitized soon.