Saly

salythereader

The Tie That Binds

The Tie That Binds (Silhouette Intimate Moments No. 1260) - Laura Gale I HATED this book, hate is the word, I despised the cheating selfish hero. He was a sniveling coward who didn't deserve the heroine and his daughter and NEVER faced up to his actions. He let his wife the woman he confessed to love, be treated like dirt by his parents and SEXUALLY-HARASSED by his father and pretended not to notice, he was REPULSIVE. Not only that he brought the OTHER WOMAN in their life, ran around with her publicly and then derided his wife for nagging and then when he came home with love-bites proudly says I didn't have sex with her, what a CREEP.

She walked out on him and that also didn't make a difference he became a full grown CREEP, moved that other woman into his house and continued until she walked into his life, asking for help with his daughter's health(he didn't know he had a child). He then again became a CREEP, not accepting his responsibility in their marriage disaster and he thinks why not fall into bed.

I wish the heroine had never taken him back, his so called APOLOGIES and REMORSE came way too late.

AVOID the BOOK.