Saly

salythereader

Lethal Pursuit - Kaylea Cross Rating 3.5 stars
This is the third book in the immensely satisfying Bagram series and takes us right back into the world of hot PJs, military service-men and women and terrorists.

The suspense plot and villain is carried over from the last book and for those who don't like it be warned that this book has a lot of graphic violence and that aspect made me uncomfortable but I fell in love with our hero, sexy, sweet, awesome Jackson Thatcher, who can sing, wants to be a doctor and actually respects women.

Security Forces Lieutenant Maya Lopez is one tough woman, she had to be, to survive the horror of her childhood and before things go to hell, gives Jackson one hell of a ride but keeps herself in check, because that is who she is with men.

Then, their life changes when both of them along with the Secretary of Defense are taken captive and undergo torture. This aspect of the book was too long for me but it was trying to be realistic I get that, doesn't mean I have to like it.

The romance was nice despite it not being front and centre. All in all I would recommend this series.

ARC provided by publisher through Netgalley.