Saly

salythereader

One Night Heir - Lucy Monroe I don't know what happened to Lucy Monroe, I used to love her HP's and many of her old works are ones I re-read but sadly the new one's have been dull and bland and so is this one. The whole time I read this book it felt that the hero/heroine were having the same discussion/argument. Hero/heroine have been involved for some time when he learns she can't have kids and that is bad for his kingdom so of course they have to break up. Hero of course doesn't do love, heroine is devastated by hero's actions, then viola magic pregnancy and the hero comes calling. I wish the heroine had had a bit of a spine, despite growing up with parents who ignored her, she is happy marrying a guy who says he doesn't do love. Her agreeing to his proposal reeked of desperation and that is not an attractive trait in any book.