Saly

salythereader

Tempted into Danger - Melissa Cutler Rating 4.5 stars
I was awake till 5:30 in the morning reading this book, it was that good. I didn't expect it to be because the one book I have read by this author was unforgettable but this one was awesome. Great characters, great romance, action, a totally well rounded book. The hero is an ICE agent who lives for his job and when he is told to retrieve the heroine he doesn't like the assignment, his black ops team is too good for such an assignment and then complications arise and he is left alone with the heroine.

The heroine is a US citizen who moved to Panama when her best friend moved down there. She is brilliant yet has abandonment issues, ever since she lost her mother as an infant and her father a football coach was never around. She came up with a algorithm that could possibly prevent criminal laundering and for that everyone wants her, from US government to the bad guys and now the hero is the only one protecting her.

From the start sexual sparks fly, I loved how the hero/heroine talk and get to know each other the best they could in their circumstances. The romance was AWESOME! Seeing a tough commando like the hero fall so hard was the best part for me and his team-mates reactions were epic. Loved, loved the book and I am sure Ryan is next.