Saly

salythereader

Don't Play Games - A pretty unusual HP. Why because when the book starts the heroine is married to a grade-A dick who is rude to her and cheats on her. Despite all of this she has continued in the sham of a marriage for five years because she believes in vows but that night, she meets the hero who shows an interest in her, a interest her husband seems to encourage and she has FINALLY had enough and asks for a divorce. Her hubby tells her he will grant her a divorce if she comes on the cruise that the hero arranged. She decides to do this one last thing and then her husband dies.

The book takes unusual turns. The hero is upfront about his interest in her but she just got out of a hellish marriage. Hero proposes a contract, lets get married and they both get kids. She agrees because that is what she has always wanted. I enjoyed the book, it was short and enjoyable. The hero and heroine admit their feelings after something his wicked but maybe not so wicked mom arranges.