Saly

salythereader

Along Came Trouble - Ruthie Knox Ruthie Knox is soon becoming a favourite and this book is all Caleb, the returning soldier, responsible son, brother and now a security expert. His new assignment gives him the biggest trouble, Ellen, a single mother of a two year old boy and sister of super-star Jamie, who is in the news because of his romance with the pregnant neighbour Carly. Caleb is supposed to well, secure Ellen's house but she is having none of it

The heroine Ellen is a tougher nut and hard to like. Her inability to give in got on my nerves despite the fact that she had her reasons, a marriage to a drunk philander plus growing up with a mother who only looked at her brother but despite all of that she could be a pest. She was obsessive about her control and doing things her own way, even when those decision were wrong. She uses the hero for sex atleast she tells herself it is just that while he wants more, he want to romance her, take her to dinner, know her son. I loved Caleb's negotiating, his way to get a compromise.

As I said before this book is all about the hero. Can't wait for the next book.

ARC provided by the publisher through Netgalley.