Saly

salythereader

From Father to Son - Janice Kay Johnson This is the second detective brother's story. Niall is happy with having no ties though now he has become closer to his elder brother Duncan. Then his landlady dies and everything changes, the heroine moves in with her two kids and dog and now he can't get any distance. They are everywhere and he likes it. The hero would get close and then immediately try to back away. The heroine had plenty of issues as well, he in-laws were interfering, he parents separated and she didn't know if she wanted something again. Her physical relationship with her husband was horrible and she only stayed because of her kids. Early on when the "peeper" story came into the picture, I knew who the culprit was and that turned out to be true yet so sad. I enjoyed the romance and especially when the heroine fell for him, she still pushed him away because his blowing hot and cold would hurt her kids more. I loved seeing Niall fight for what he wanted even though it took him a while to let down his guard.

Now, I so want to read the younger brother's story who so far has not been sounding that great.