Saly

salythereader

Sea Glass Winter: A Shelter Bay Novel - JoAnn Ross I am not a big fan of this series, usually I am a fan of small town books but this book in particular seemed to focus on all the characters from the other books than the people who were supposed to be the hero and heroine. And I have read enough books about single mom's moving from the city with a troubled teenaged son in tow. Hell, the son got more page time than the hero. And this theme has been kind of done in this series as well. Heroine's mom dies, son becomes troubled. Hero was a bomb diffusion expert turned teacher. The book seemed disjointed and at first nothing seemed to happen on the romantic front and when it does, it moves too fast. At one point the heroine thinks hero is younger than me, than this disappears. We never learn much about the hero at all. All in all the book left me disappointed.