Saly

salythereader

The Professional: The ProfessionalThe Player - Rhonda Nelson I like this series quite a bit, men just out from the military working for Ranger security. The hero is on his first assignment and glad to be out since he lost his team. From the start we are told of his weird connection with his twin, so you know there will be another story. His task is to find out who is stealing in a retirement home. At first his suspect is the heroine, who is loved by all there and gives massages plus making her own products (soaps etc). I loved the craziness of the retirement home plus the hero's absolute bewilderment around the heroine. The heroine truly had a honest to god scary and psychotic family and I felt sorry for her on that aspect but beyond that she was spunky. A short, breezy read.