Saly

salythereader

The Soldier's Baby Bargain - Beth Kery Heroine is hero's pilot friend's wife and though he never knew her well, he admired her and felt bad for her internally since he knew that her husband was a cheater. He goes to meet the heroine, at that point of time her husband has been dead a year and they end up sleeping together. He has been thinking about her for months and when he goes to see her again finds she is expecting. The heroine was self-sufficient and independent which I admired and once she found out about her husband infidelities she was in the process of divorcing him before his death. Being pregnant wasn't in her plans but she loves the baby but she has an impression about the hero and pilots because of her husband's activities.

For me personally this was the weakest book in the series. The heroine blew hot and cold and sent across mixed signals while the hero was amazing who moved his business to be close to her and the baby. I just got annoyed by the heroine a lot.