Saly

salythereader

That Boss of Mine (Man of the Month) (Silhouette Desire, #1231) - Elizabeth Bevarly Rating 3.5 to 4 stars
I am undecided about the rating, the book was so funny in some moments and the heroine was quite a character, accident prone, her tiny and tight clothes, her optimism in life despite her continued bad luck, she was pretty quirky and fun. On the other hand the hero was a bit slow on the up take when it came to the heroine, she comes in as a temp in his failing business, keeps him on his toes with the accidents she keeps having but manages to salvage his business. When he lets her go things don't go as well and he misses her, so he gets her back thinking she is his good luck charm what he can't see is that he is in love with her and it takes some time and the heroine walking away for him to figure things out.