Saly

salythereader

Lord's Fall  - Thea Harrison Rating 3.5 stars
I loved going back to Dragos and Pia. Pia is pregnant and about to go to repair one of the relationships with Dragos broke while chasing her while Dragos is organizing the Sentinel Games, having lost Rune and Tiago. I would have wished to see more of the games though Pia's friend Quentin was a surprise. I loved seeing Pia and Dragos navigate their relationship since it was unequal, Dragos was dirt old and set in his ways while Pia was used to her independence and not really accepted by all the Wyr since they didn't know who she was, so I loved seeing them come to some sort of solution.

And I loved the baby!!Such a naughty, cute dragon and the whole arc was good too especially seeing Rune and Dragos kind of make up. Graydon is becoming my favourite and I see something between Quentin and Aryal.