Saly

salythereader

That Boy - Jillian Dodd Rating 3.5 stars. I was enjoying this book quite a bit then it dragged on and on and that brought down my rating. We see the heroine JJ as a kid, her best friend Philip and eventual friendship with Danny and how they go through their teenager years together , with Danny and JJ many times almost starting something but pulling back. We see her lose her parents , go to college and her dating life. To me it was obvious that there was something between her and Philip from the start, that guy would be there for her no matter what so the dilly dallying annoyed me and I dunno I found it weird Danny getting married and being an expectant father. I just wish instead of dragging it out, JJ and Philip has just gotten together . See this is why I get annoyed by YA books. The heroine was also insensitive sometimes to the faults in her own behaviour.