Saly

salythereader

Moving In With Adam  (Holding Out For A Hero) (Harlequin Romance) - Allan 3.25 stars
The heroine is an artist who fell very sick taking care of her gramps and lost her creative spark , while trying to enter her sister's house she gets stuck and the hero catches her thinking she is a burglar. They clash often in the book , the hero is a lawyer who lost his brother and wants to the heroine to paint a portrait for his niece . He constantly needles at her about guilt, laziness and what not and sometimes even I as a reader found him overbearing . He later tells the heroine that she is planning on marrying his sister in law because his brother made him promise . The hero does not believe in love and the heroine knows he is making a mistake not just because she loves him, fed up she leaves. The hero soon follows where he tells her, her leaving opened his eyes and that he has spent the last few months trying to find someone else for his sister in law so that he does not have to marry her. So the hero is overbearing but all in all the book has its moments .