Saly

salythereader

Cupcakes and Killer Heels - Heidi Rice Pretty average and I was left with a feeling that the book had no conflict, story and was all about the sexy times. The heroine is a major flirt, getting her make-up on when the hero hits her car, they flirt, he gets back to her. She is trying to expand her cupcake business, hero is anti-love since he witnessed first hand the disaster of his parents(his father was a cheater and used the hero as an alibi), they both have a fling which become more than one night when the hero takes her to his sister's place where she learns he keeps his distance because of what his father did. Fling turns into more, but I never saw the love coming. There is another story for the heroine's brother who left when he learned that he was the product of an affair his mother had.