Saly

salythereader

The Maverick's Greek Island Mistress - Kelly Hunter Pete is the pilot of the family whose job in search and rescue took a toll on him and now he's helping a friend out and that is when he meets the heroine, who is doing her duty as a granddaughter and helping her grandparents out. She likes the little island she is on but is is restrictive and she wants to pursue her dream of photography, so she tells Pete they will keep things light but from the start Pete knows he can't, Serena just gets to him and sees through him. I loved the fact that the hero fell for her first and even proposed while Serena needed time(which kind fo annoyed me) because she had a dream and it took time for her to see that one need not have only one dream. Best of all was their reunion moment with all of Pete's brothers. I enjoyed the side story of her cousin as well, overall I am loving the Bennett books.