Saly

salythereader

Bedded for Diamonds - Kelly Hunter The second in the series, about the Interpol brother, who is burnt out from his job so goes back home, his cab driver is the heroine, who does this as a side job while she tries to get her jewellery thing going. He hears that her brother the army man backed off a stone buying spree, he in jest volunteers his services never thinking she will take it up and she has no intention to but agrees when she can find no-one else and before a full yes he has to attend a brunch with her mother, in which he finds himself thoroughly interrogated. I loved the heroine, she was so spunky and could look through the hero and his walls and his nightmares, his job is an aversion to her because she wants a man who doesn't have to keep secrets for his job's sake but their attraction is undeniable. I loved the sexual tension filled banter between them and how he fell like a ton of bricks for her and didn't want to since he saw his father fall apart after his mother died and he didn't want to make himself that vulnerable. I loved every part of the book, these two were amazing.