Saly

salythereader

Wife for a Week - Kelly Hunter Rating 4.5 stars
Loved the book. It had right amount of humor and sexual tension. The hero and heroine meet when his mother walks in a store where she is selling shoes while trying to put herself through school. I loved the arrangment these two had, he had a big business deal coming up and the guy's daughter seemed to have a thing for him, so he made up a wife and offered heroine money for her education which she isn't sure she wants to accept since she already rejected the help offered by her father and four brothers.

From the start sparks fly between them and it is difficult for them to keep their hands of each other but they try. The hero sees how utterly charming the heroine is and lovable but he isn't looking for marriage and kids now but she is making him think all of that which is terrifying for him. I also loved the assassin subplot where she hired a hit man without knowing and how she acts as a matchmaker was fun as well. The book was perfect!