Saly

salythereader

A Touch of Forgiveness - Emma Goldrick This book was really hard to follow sometimes because the characters especially the heroine started talking to herself half of the time, for a woman who was 25 years old, she acted quite immature. Her brother had been made a fool of in business so she had taken the hate of the world, determined to have her revenge and keep the farm for her brother till he came back. Then she met the hero, who belonged to a family her brothers letter made her hate. The hero was a good guy who was raising his niece and he had a habit of foisting her niece on him. The heroine deliberately acts as a shrew with the hero even when he rescues and helps her time and again and even persists on believing that he is guilty. The hero triumphs in the end of course. The weird writing kind of kept jarring me, still quite a quirky book.