Saly

salythereader

The Wallflower (Harlequin Superromance, #790) - Jan Freed Rating 3.5 stars
Wooho, so I finally got to read this book. The heroine goes undercover as a high school student with the help of her friend and discovers a new calling than her old job and discovers a new part of herself, one that she had lost in her ambitious job. I liked seeing "Sarah" as Sarina connect with teenagers and help them in their life. She also met a girl like herself with image and body issues plus the hero's sister Kate who has her own problems. The hero Jack is a English teacher who is rigid and Sarah helps him too with his students and making him see that he may be resentful because he gave up his dreams to take care of his sister and mother. The romance wasn't that prominent but I enjoyed it. Jack's discovery of her identity, Sarah's best friend having a thing for Jack, his screenplay, her trial, there were many things going on.