Saly

salythereader

The Right to Remain Mine - Linda Kage Rating 1.5 stars
I have enjoyed other books by this author but in this book I was like WTH all the time. Where was the romance in this one? The only thing I found was that the hero kept dropping by at the heroine's place for a booty call. They didn't talk, go out in public, exchange life stories, they just insulted each other and had sex. I found no emotion in the book and the hero was a major jerk, he as good as called the heroine a slut and I never saw him apologizing for his rude words. Hell, even when she gets pregnant he ignores her for weeks, what a prince I say. The heroine was majorly stupid too, I mean who keeps their backdoor unlocked? It is common sense you are a beautiful single woman living alone. Honestly, I didn't like the characters or the story. It totally lacked steam as well.