Saly

salythereader

The Billionaire Affair (Mistress to a Millionaire) (Harlequin Presents) - Diana Hamilton This book has been rated highly and to be honest it was not bad but reading it I had forgotten that I don't generally like DH books, they tend to be too dry for my tastes. H/h were in love twelve years ago, he was poor she was not and her father was a big snob and her father and misunderstandings got in the way. They meet again and the hero wants her, through all his success in life he hasn't forgotten her. He finds out she didn't lie to him but thinks maybe she was too young and that is why she ended it. She still thinks he abandoned another girl and even when he tells her he didn't she acts stupidly. Of course then she wallows in it, he hates me now and will take back his offer of marriage but never does this ninny give him a call and try to take action. Overall I ended up liking it but not loving it.