Saly

salythereader

The Judas Kiss - Sally Wentworth I have seldom read a book where a heroine is so ruthless and would do anything for revenge, truly kudos to her for having the guts to go through with it. The heroine was 19, an innocent when she started working for the airline and fell in love with the hero a pilot. Six weeks later she was arrested for drug possession and all the while she thought she would be proved innocent and then she tried to think back and only the hero could have planted the drugs on her, she told him did this and he told her that he loved her and would have been willing to take the fall for him but her accusations made him think she was guilty, so she was convicted and spent three years in prison. Her parents gave up on her and she became consumed with hate and revenge and went about planning it, making contacts with the women inside and when she got out, she did it, changed her appearance, making contact with the hero, making him fall for her and then disappearing on their wedding night, making him think she was kidnapped.

She meets him again fifteen months later and he knows and despite his anger tells her he truly thought she was guilty and that he tried to erase her from his life but maybe he didn't that is why he fell in love with her other avatar. In the end they do find who set her up and I didn't like it that the heroine let that person go, she should have cleared her name. Truly what the heroine did to him was horrible, he spent six months searching for his wife but he forgave her because she truly thought he was the one who had wronged her. For hardcore revenge, read this book. I loved the heroine's coldness even if she targetted it towards the wrong person.