Saly

salythereader

Yours, Mine & Ours - Jennifer Greene I enjoyed this story quite a bit, it was sweet. Both the h/H had just moved to the suburbs, both are city people coming off divorce and trying to give a better life to their respective four year olds. The hero's son thinks that he is the reason his mom left and the hero is trying hard not to criticize his ex who said the hero was too rough around the edges and left him for some germ freak nerd. He is sworn off sex, his son needs him. It is the same for the heroine, she wants to make sure her daughter doesn't grow up helpless like her. The heroine was pampered like hell by her parents and though good in her career in advertising, she sucked at the practical things and found out her prince charming was a cheating douche. The book has a crazy mix of pets, a girly daughter, spoiling grandparents and ex issues.

It was fun trying to see the heroine learn things and the hero not trying to hurt her by telling her she was doing things wrong. I also loved the romance though both tried to put a stop to it, both of them had too much going on plus the heroine's ex was trying to play tough and get custody but these two couldn't help falling in love. My one problem was that the book didn't have an epilogue. I found the h/H sweet characters, great parents and people.