Saly

salythereader

10 Ways To Steal Your Lover - Dee Tenorio This was a short, fun novella, the h/H wake up with each other which is a shock because they can't remember how they got there, how come she is wearing his rings instead of his best friend's who she has been with for the past three years. They also won a jackpot. They slowly start retracing what happened. Kane has loved her for years but his best friend Craig got there first. She too has loved him though she didn't know that and has been trying to mold herself into the perfect society wife to please her Colonel father. They somehow had a crazy night where they all forgot about family and expectations and gave in to their feelings. I loved Kane, he was great, defending her to her father, not willing to let her go, amazing!! The heroine was a bit of the confused sort.

I still enjoyed it a lot & will look out for Craig's story.