Saly

salythereader

Love Me Knots - Dee Tenorio This was a nice short contemporary that worked for me really well. The hero is a CPA raised by an autistic father so he does numbers well and not words and emotions but he needs to learn if he wants to keep Krista in his life. Krista is his fiancée, they met two years ago when he helped sort out a mess with IRS and they made an arrangement to marry but well the contract is bogus, truth is Krista loves him and needs and wants more from him. David adores her but is kind of an insensitive guy. I liked how he followed her to make her understand what she meant to him. Krista too was at fault for not telling him she loved him and wanted more. I also loved seeing David ask advice from his secretary and the gay guys and Krista reconciling with her father. A pretty fast, enjoyable read.