Saly

salythereader

Cowboys, Babies and Shotgun Vows - Heroine is from a rich family, neglected, spends the night with the hero & becomes pregnant. Hero tracks her down when is working in diner in a small town, won't leave her alone & then learns she is pregnant, he wants to do the right thing & marry, she doesn't so he manipulates her by offering her a job on his family ranch, hoping she will come to say yes. I found the book dull and boring, the hero has a classic reaction to learning he is going to be a father, shock and doubt and it takes him a while to get used to the idea, but the heroine is not having it. She was unreasonable as well, she had four months to get used to the idea and she didn't want to give the hero that chance. She wasn't even planning on letting him know about the pregnancy(didn't want to be a burden). The hero was not that mature either, he sulked when she refused to marry him, even refusing to talk with her. I found them falling in love very out of the blue and sudden. Not a very good read.