Saly

salythereader

Her Best Worst Mistake - Sarah Mayberry This is Martin, the dumped fiancee's story, so far he has come across as stick in the mud, repressed etc but we see a different side to him. He has become something from nothing and he values that, it annoyed me sometimes but he grew on me and he really did care for Elizabeth and didn't see how she was stifling herself.

Violet and Martin have never gotten along. She is Elizabeth's best friend and has always felt that Martin and Elizabeth were not suited. Violet is pretty damaged and filled with baggage because of her family and what starts out as lust between the two turns into more but Violet is scared to tell Elizabeth because Elizabeth is her best friend and family and was there for her when her family wasn't. I liked Martin how he stood up for Violet and they both realized that they fought too much before because there was some attraction between them, not that they would have done anything about it, they both were too loyal to Elizabeth.

These two were opposites and a perfect balance to each other.

All in all the book was pretty hot & enjoyable and I loved how Martin was there for Violet every step of the way even when she was hiding them from Elizabeth.