Saly

salythereader

In Need Of A Wife - Emma Darcy To be honest this book was wacko, crazy wills, crazy ex forcing the hero to marry him, crazy marriage contracts but despite it all it was fun, kind of like watching a really comic show.

The hero was pretty awesome, a barrister and security guy, he adored his three year old son and now his ex-wife wanted him and the son back for political aspirations whether he wanted it or not. The heroine just broke it off with her boyfriend of four years who is also the father of her daughter. She is kind of desperate and the hero comes to her rescue, proposing marriage to her which she refuses, but she takes up his offer of residency when her parent's place gets too crowded.

I loved the fact that the hero told her he was falling for her on the other hand was contracted to marry someone else, oh what drama! I have to admit I have rarely read about such a wacko ex as the hero's and the heroine's ex was portrayed to be a douche and sometimes not.

This book was kind of like a screwball comedy and I was surprised that this was an HP. Oddly enjoyable.